Tentative Channelside construction schedule:
CWS-19-0000067 permit (Channelside Re-grade):
· Phase 1: One west-bound lane open on Channelside between Old Water St and Meridian Ave
· Phase 2: Two west-bound lanes open on Channelside Dr between Old Water St and Meridian Ave
· Phase 3: Two west-bound lanes & one east-bound lane open on Channelside Dr between Old Water St and Meridian Ave
Tentative Old Water construction schedule:
CWS-19-0000052 permit (Old Water St Improvements and Force Main)
· Phase 1: Old Water(Franklin to Marriott Entrance)
o 12/17/18 ‐ 1/16/19
· Phase 2: Old Water (At Florida Intersection – Marriott has access to entrance and exit)
o 1/16/19 – 2/2/19
· Phase 3: Old Water (Marriott Exit to Marriott Loading Dock)
o 2/2/19 – 2/19/19
· Phase 4: Old Water (Marriott Loading Dock to Morgan)
o 2/19/19 – 3/15/19
· Phase 5: Old Water (Morgan Intersection)
o 3/15/19 – 3/26/19
KNIGHTS RUN AVE:
• Rehabilitating of existing roadway.
• Implementing of traffic calming measures for safety enhancements by installing two raised pedestrian crosswalks, AND narrowing the travel lanes to ten (10) feet.
• Installing bicycle lanes.
• Rehabilitating of existing roadway from Knights Run Ave to the Beneficial Bridge.
• Installing bicycle lanes and adding a 2-ft buffer to the proposed bicycle lane on the Beneficial Bridge.
• Narrowing the travel lanes to ten (10 feet) and reducing the posted speed limit from 40 MPH to 30 MPH.